What Kind of Wads Do You Have?
Sheets twist into tangled ropes that don't come out very clean, and can send washers off-balance. Tornados also form in dryers, creating a wrinkled, tangled mess.
When small items such as pillowcases and t-shirts get trapped in sheets, they create wet spots that require another go through the dryer.
Sheets engulf each other and anything else in the dryer, wrapping up into a great big mass. This balled-up mess isn't drying folks.
"All I can say is wow. This product is amazing. 💯 Recommend this product" –Annemarie's review on Facebook
Wad-Free™ for Bed Sheets
- No more wadded-up laundry
- No more off-balance loads
- Run loads at capacity without wadding
- Wet clothes will not get trapped in sheets
- Laundry comes out cleaner
- Dries up to 75% faster
- Works on any size and type of sheet
- Safe for fabric and machines
- No latex, PVC, BPA, or phthalates
- Contains recycled plastic
- Made in USA
- Saves time, money, energy...and sanity!
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- FREE SHIPPING to the USA and FREE RETURNS (see return policy)
Package Contains 2 Wad Preventers - enough for 2 sheets
Invented, made, printed, and assembled in USA
15% of profits from the first production run will be donated to Feeding America's Covid-19 Response Fund.