What Kind of Wads Do You Have?
In Tornado Wads, sheets twist into tangled ropes that don't come out very clean, and can send washers off-balance. Tornado wads also form in dryers, creating a wrinkled, tangled mess.
Hostage-Taker Wads form when items such as pillowcases and t-shirts get trapped in sheets, creating wet spots that require another go through the dryer.
In the Burrito Wad, sheets engulf each other and anything else in the dryer, wrapping up into a great big mass. This balled-up mess isn't drying folks.
"All I can say is wow. This product is amazing. 💯 Recommend this product" –Annemarie
Wad-Free™ for Bed Sheets
- Prevents sheets from tangling, twisting, and balling-up in both the washing machine and the dryer
- Laundry comes out cleaner
- Dries up to 75% faster with fewer wrinkles
- Washing Machine won't go off-balance
- Virtually eliminates wet items getting trapped in sheets
- Reduces wear-and-tear on sheets and appliances
- Works on any size and type of sheet
- Safe for fabric and machines
- Reusable, depending on usage could last for years
- No latex, PVC, BPA, or phthalates
- Contains recycled plastic
- Made in USA
- Saves time, money, energy...and sanity!
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- FREE SHIPPING to the USA and FREE RETURNS (see return policy)
Package Contains 2 Wad Preventers - enough for 2 sheets
We just changed the laws of laundry™
That means you can wash your sheets however you want! With Wad-Free™ you can run mixed loads and fill your machines to capacity...the washer won’t go off-balance, wet clothes won’t get trapped inside the sheets, and sheets won’t wind up into a knot!
Your laundry will come out cleaner, be less wrinkled, and dry up to 75% faster...without having to untangle your sheets!
Now that you can wash bigger, combined loads, you can run fewer loads...saving even more time, energy, water, detergent, and wear-and-tear on your sheets and appliances!
That calls for a #WadFreeHappyDance™
Invented, made, printed, and assembled in USA
5% of profits are donated to The American Brain Tumor Association