Wad-Free for Blankets & Duvet Covers - NEW!
As Seen on "Shark Tank" • Invented by Cyndi Bray • Made in USA • Patented
New! Because sheets aren't the only things that wad...Introducing Wad-Free for Blankets & Duvet Covers, designed to handle those larger, thicker, heavier items!
• Reduces the tangling, twisting, and balling-up of blankets and duvet covers of all sizes
• Aids both washing and drying
• Bedding comes out cleaner
• Dries up to 75% faster
• Bonus Uses: Wad-Free for Blankets & Duvet Covers can be used to secure padding into bras, bra tops, swimsuits, and dresses with built-in bras so pads don't fall out in the wash. Also useful for tablecloths, pre-washing fabric for sewing, and pairing socks so they don’t get lost in the wash. Perfect for FlexFit Fitted Sheets (also known as Split-Top fitted sheets) for Sleep Number split adjustable mattresses. Keep leggings from twisting by attaching two tabs to the waistband plus one to each ankle.
• Aids air-drying bedding, even if you don't have a clothesline - just leave bedding on the Wad-Free base and use a hanger to hang from a balcony, staircase, shower curtain rod, or spacious closet.
• Reusable and durable
• Attach up to 8 of the tabs: your bedding may work best with 4, 6, or 8 of the tabs attached
• For use on tight-weave fabrics only - not for use on loopy and/or loose-weave fabrics
• Works in all washers and dryers that amply fit your bedding (Do not overload appliances.)
• For use on Gentle/Delicates cycles only
• Safe for appliances and textiles following product and fabric care instructions
• Made from non-toxic materials that tolerate the entire laundry process. No latex, PVC, BPA, or phthalates
Will this work on all bedding?
- Wad-Free® for Blankets & Duvet Covers works on most blankets and duvet covers.
- It may not work on bed toppers such as quilts, bedspreads, or comforters.
- It is not to be used on loosely-woven materials, fabric with decorative embellishments (such as beads), silk, or rayon.
Not for use on fabric containing rayon (which goes by many names including bamboo, eucalyptus, Tencel, modal, Lycocell, viscose, and more.)
Package contains one reusable Wad-Free for Blankets & Duvet Covers
Try Wad-Free® for Bed Sheets on your sheets!